Thursday, October 16, 2008

Playing with Balloons

Last week, I took Annabelle to the library. On this particular day, the library had balloons hung up all over and the librarians were giving them to the kids. Annabelle found one on the ground and we were given permission to take it with us. When we got home, Annabelle couldn't stop playing with it. When she ate lunch, she wanted the balloon right next to her. When she went down for a nap, she had to be able to see the balloon, and after she got up, she never let it go. I thought it would be fun to play soccer with it, but the first time I kicked it, it popped. Annabelle couldn't understand what happened to her new toy. Once she realized it wouldn't inflate again, she was pretty upset. I promised her that I would get her a new balloon the next time we went to the store, which I did.

Today, I blew up one of the balloons and it has been a hit. There are so many ways to play with a balloon.




No comments: