Monday, January 19, 2009

Visit from Uncle Joel

This weekend, we were delighted to host my brother Joel and his roommate. The only time his roommate was here was at night to sleep. All other time was spent with a cute, special lady friend. That gave Annabelle and me ample time to hang out with Joel. He arrived Saturday afternoon and left this morning. Annabelle was a little shy at first, but she quickly overcame unusual timidness and had a blast playing with her uncle. Now, you should know that Joel did not spend all of his time at my house. He spent the whole day Sunday socializing with BYU-Idaho's finest girls. But, during the time he was here, he was very busy entertaining an energetic almost 2-year old. Here's a video of some of the games they played.



As you can see, Annabelle likes to use her voice, so there was a lot of screaming and running around going on all weekend.

Thanks for coming, Joel. It sure is lonely without you (and much less noisy).

2 comments:

rachel said...

That was such a great video! I thoroughly enjoyed watching it. I'm glad you had fun with Joel.

Cyppy said...

I would recognize that giggle anywhere!
The last few videos have really delighted me. I love the assertiveness with which AnnaB pushed that ball across the table at the young friend, and announced, "Hit!" There's an athlete in the making, I'm sure! Hugs to you all!