Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Update/Beautiful music

Here's an update of Annabelle's condition. She is still sick, although now all we're battling is a bad cough, runny nose, and fever. I took her to the doctor on Monday and I was grateful to find out that she doesn't have the flu or strep throat. Just a minor ear infection and a virus that is taking a long time to get out of her system and causing her to be very subdued, clingy, and crying a lot. She's starting to be able to sleep better at night without coughing every 5 minutes, which hopefully will speed up the recovery process. Other than that, I'm giving her ibuprofen and pumping her full of liquids.

Because of her illness, lately Annabelle and I have not gotten out of our pajamas until late morning. So, when my neighbor knocked on the our door at 9:40 this morning, I was still in my pajamas with my glasses on and Annabelle the same. My neighbor asked if I could watch her two kids for a few minutes while she went to pick up her husband from school. She apparently didn't mind that Annabelle was sick and left her kids with me for a little while. At one point, they were all sitting on the piano playing and I had to get a video. It was so cute.

1 comment:

Christy said...

awww, I miss you guys!