Thursday, January 8, 2009

Masks

Yesterday, I decided that Annabelle and I needed to do something extra fun. She is getting very tired of being indoors all day and although we've expanded her "show" options (instead of only Ratatouille and Celtic Woman, we've added The Incredibles and Finding Nemo), I didn't want to spend the day watching her shows.

So after thinking about what we could do, I was struck with an ingenious idea: make masks. We have a bunch of old paper plates and I got out the crayons and markers (which was a big mistake- it only took a moment before I realized markers were way to messy for Annabelle to use) and we decorated the plates. I then cut holes out for our eyes and attached some string to go around our heads. Here are the finished products:


Annabelle was too scared to ever put her mask on, but she sure liked me to put my on. Here's a picture of me wearing my mask and holding up Annabelle's mask.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awh, what a fun, cute idea! I'm very proud of you for thinking of such an idea. I wouldn't be able to. :D Love you!