Monday, January 12, 2009

Pretty girl

Every morning after Annabelle is dressed, I do her hair. It's usually something very simple like a quick ponytail. She hates her hair being in her face, but she also hates to sit still long enough for me to do anything fancy. Yesterday morning, I decided I would do something a little different. After bribing her to sit still by letting her play with my makeup, which she's ordinarily not allowed to do, I finished the cutest hair style. She looked so adorable that I had to take a picture. It's a good thing she's so cute too because she didn't get enough sleep last night and was being extremely cranky this morning, and it's always harder for me to get upset at her when she's looking so dang pretty.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AWHH! You're right, she is a pretttty prettty girl! (Gir gir gir gir- your college trick ;]). The hair style is one of beauty. I wonder why she's so pretty.. Probably because she has a mother like YOU!