Friday, January 2, 2009

Christmas trip part 2

This second part of the Christmas recap will consist mainly of videos and pictures. Enjoy!

Michael and Annabelle spent quite a bit of time jumping on the trampoline, even though the days were very cold by south Illinois standards.



We had a nice back rub line going, but right as this picture was being taken, Annabelle sat back and Michael stopped massaging her back, which therefore ruined the continuous line of back rubs.

And of course, we had to get some shots of the grandparents with their grandchild, a Brown family photo, and a generation picture. I love Annabelle's smile in this first one.


Annabelle and my mom spent a lot of time playing in the bathroom. My mom found some floatable bath toys and she and Annabelle found much amusement in playing with them. Before this video was taken, they were playing as usual with the toys, but then decided to blow bubbles. My mom started making funny noise and Annabelle would crack up.



Another fun game we came up with was called "charge". Annabelle and my mom would run down the hall and someone would try and stop them.



Annabelle wasted no time turning one of the beds at my parents' house into her own personal trampoline.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh gosh, my favorite video will now and forever be the one in the bathroom. What a CRACKUP! I still burst out laughing everytime I watch it. Oh my goodness, how cute! Love you.