Friday, January 30, 2009

Indoor fun

Annabelle is doing much better now. She is not coughing nearly as much and this is allowing her to sleep better during her nap and at night. She still has a nasty runny nose that refuses to stop running, but I can handle that.

Because she's been sick, we haven't been doing too much this past week. Here's some pictures of what we have been doing.
She loves to put tons of stickers all over my face. This picture is pretty low-key. Once I counted 16 stickers on my face.
Being indoors all day is starting to be hard to handle. Annabelle is not an indoorsy girl, so I've had to be very creative. This video shows one of those ideas. It's not a Lindsey original, but it's new to Annabelle. We made paper airplanes and flew them across the kitchen floor.


And here's some pictures of Annabelle with crazy hair from the hairdo she wore all day.

2 comments:

Michael W. Brown said...

Keep up the good work, Miss Lindsey! Spring is right around the corner...in about three months! On a serious note, I do appreciate what you do for Annabelle.

Anonymous said...

Dear Lindsey,
I love you. And Annabelle. And Michael.
Love, Amber