Thursday, November 13, 2008

Utah trip...

Annabelle and I arrived back in Rexburg yesterday afternoon after spending about 5 days in Utah. Michael is in Dallas, Texas and returns tomorrow night. We have two laptops and he has the one that can upload videos. So, I'll start with the beginning of the trip where there are no videos and ask you to tune back in this weekend when I'll be able to upload some silly videos. (For those of you that are family members, if you remember the song "Chicken fat", you'll get a kick out of the videos. Grandma went wild during that song.)

We were lucky enough to get tickets to the BYU- San Diego State game on Saturday, but it was scheduled right during Annabelle's nap. So, Michael found a friend to go with him to the game and I watched the game at my brother's apartment while Annabelle napped. My brother recently purchased a scooter and he was kind enough to offer to give me a ride on it. It was pretty sweet. I even got to drive it for a few minutes. It was much easier than I thought it would be. The turning was pretty scary though. You can't just turn the handles. You have to lean your body too. I felt like I might lean too far and fall off. Fortunately, there were no accidents and we made home safely.

Don't worry- I did wear a helmet.


Annabelle napped on Joel's bed and when she woke up, he went in to get her. I took a picture, but it's not quite centered. I was trying to get a good picture, but I couldn't let Annabelle see me or she wouldn't have stayed with Joel.


My grandma wanted to buy Annabelle some pajamas that actually fit her for Christmas, so we went shopping and found the cutest pj's. We bought them a size big, but she is growing so fast that I have no doubt she'll fit into them soon. She is so cute in them that I had to get some pictures.



"Let's see... Friday night? Sure I'll go on a date with you, but I have to home by 8 pm. That's my bedtime."

1 comment:

rachel said...

Micah and I love the pictures! It looks like you guys had a fun time visiting and scootering :) We love you!