Thursday, November 6, 2008

Running....really

On a sudden whim, I decided that I am going to run in the annual Turkey Trot that is held on Thanksgiving Day in Sheridan, WY. It's a 5K and so I've started a running routine through Thanksgiving. It's been pretty nice in Rexburg, which surprises me. I have been expecting lots of snow since October. Well, yesterday I got my wish. This was what I ran in:


I guess it's a good thing that weather conditions aren't great because there's no guarantee that on the day of the race the weather will be good. Sheridan has really cold winters so I'm training in the right climate at least.



I had to include a picture of Annabelle. Isn't she so cute?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dad thinks Annabelle has lipstick on. Mom and I disagree but we told Dad we'd ask you just in case. Hah. :) So, does Annabelle has lipstick on? (Btw, she is getting soooo super big and I am soooo super excited to see you guys in less than two months!!) :D

rachel said...

Her hair is getting so long. I love that girl!