Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!


I just want to wish everyone a happy Thanksgiving. I wish we had this holiday a few times a year. We are so blessed, but sometimes we decide we want more and we only think about the things we're grateful for one day a year.

Our family is spending this wonderful holiday in Sheridan, WY with Michael's parents. This morning, I ran the Turkey Trot with Michael. Michael's brother, Drew, ran it. The entry fee is three cans of food and instead of racing against everyone else, you race against yourself. You have to guess the time that you'll finish and the one who gets closest to his guessed time wins. I was glad that I was able to run it.







I'll have many more pictures and videos to come, but for now, everyone enjoy the rest of the day.

1 comment:

rachel said...

You go girl! I'm so grateful for you. I hope you had a great trip.