Tuesday, November 18, 2008

New do

I've been thinking about getting my hair cut for the last month, but finally decided to stop thinking about it and do it. My hair has always bothered me. It is straight and heavy. Curls don't usually last and my hair does nothing but just hang.



Here are some of the things I used to be able to do with my hair before I cut it:





This is me now (notice not only the shortness, but also the sweep away BANGS!):



I like the new style, but it's going to take some getting used to and I'll have to learn how to style it. Because there wasn't too much I could do to style it when it was long, I usually didn't do anything but let it hang or put it in a ponytail. Now I get to experiment and see if I can really dress it up. Yea!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! I love it! It looks so gooood! I love the layers. They're sooo cute. And they give your hair more life.. Hah. :D Very very cute!

Bonnie said...

Way cute!!

rachel said...

I LOVE it Lindsey! Super super cute!!!