Friday, November 7, 2008

Over the river and through the woods...

We have a pretty fun-filled weekend planned. We are heading to Utah to attend the BYU football game tomorrow and will get to spend time with my grandparents. Michael is flying to Dallas, TX for work on Sunday and won't be back until late Friday night. Annabelle and I will chill in Salt Lake until Wednesday. We will be able to see both my grandparents and Michael's grandparents and we are excited. I'll have pictures and stories of our trip when we get back.

1 comment:

jamie said...

I want to see you if you have time while you're in salt lake!!! I havnt seen Annabelle since she was like a month old and you guys lived here. Let me know if you have time, I can drive to wherever you are if you dont have a car! It would be fuN!