Saturday, November 15, 2008

More of Utah trip

We did a lot of fun things in Utah and I have tons of videos and pictures and am not sure where to start. First of all, I was so proud of myself because I got up at 6:30 in the morning on Monday to go running in the rain. I had to go that early because Marv and Ellen were heading out for the morning I needed someone to stay home with Annabelle

One of the highlights of the trip was attending my cousin's high school musical, called Seussical. She was a main lead playing the part of the Cat in the Hat. She did wonderfully and I was very impressed with the production.

One activity that we did was dance to a couple songs, one of them being the Hokey Pokey.


Another song we danced to is called "Chicken Fat".


Annabelle's favorite things to play with were an old kitchen set with plastic food, plates, forks, cups, teapots, and so on.




Here she is observing how the record player works with Marv.


And who could resist the beautiful new baby grand piano.


1 comment:

Cyppy said...

Atta girl, AnnaB--great form on those pushups!

M: You really were traumatized when you were forced to eat those tomatoes to get a snickers candybar, weren't you? Still gagging....!