Sunday, November 23, 2008

The snorting gene gets passed on...

As many people know, I snort when I'm laughing really hard. I'm not ashamed to admit it. My mom snorts occasionally and my younger sister does as well. I always wondered if snorting was a genetic trait passed on from mother to daughter. I'm now convinced that it is. My own daughter who is not yet two years old had her first laughing attack in which she snorted several times. I was holding the video camera while this was going on and trying not to snort myself while attempting to hold the camera steady. I only wish you could hear Annabelle's snorts more clearly; however, they are there and you can certainly her most of them.



This second video actually took place just prior to the snorting video. Annabelle loves to jump on the bed in her room. She can jump pretty high and has fallen off the bed several times, but always climbs back up on the bed and jumps some more. She is very coordinated for her age and just shows how fearless she is.

1 comment:

rachel said...

Lindsey, that was hilarious!

Micah and Rachel