Monday, September 29, 2008

Grandparents

So, we've got a lot of things coming up and we just finished a visit with my grandparents, Ken and Char. It was nice to have them here and we enjoyed their company. Annabelle was particularly fond of Char, well more of Char's walker. I should have taken a video of her pushing it around and climbing on it, but I didn't. She was also very taken with Ken. Once Annabelle went to bed, what else was there to do but play cards. We played a very riveting game of Zilch, followed by quit game of memory. What fun.

Annabelle is on the mend from whatever illness she had and so tomorrow, Michael and I are dropping her off at some friends' house and the two of us are heading to Boise for Michael's swearing in ceremony. Then, Wednesday, Michael has to attend a CLE (I can't remember what it stands for, but he has to attend a certain number of them to be in good standing as a lawyer). I have never been away from Annabelle this long and am feeling a little nervous, but I think it will be good for Michael and I to get away for a little while. I'll write about our trip when we get back. In the meantime, here are some pictures of my doting grandparents.









1 comment:

rachel said...

Thanks for the pictures and the updates. It sounds like you had a great time :)