Wednesday, September 10, 2008

HE PASSED!!

As some of you know, today is a very important day. Finally, after waiting 6 weeks, we received the results of the Idaho bar exam that Michael took in July. I am happy to announce that Michael's name appeared on the list of those who passed! YEA!!!! All of his hard work and long hours of studying paid off. He will be sworn in at the end of this month.

Thank you for all of the prayers and thoughts for us. Studying for the bar exam was a long and stressful time and we are so glad that it is over and that the results are what we hoped they would be.

2 comments:

The Critchlow Family said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I can't even imagine how stressful that would be, not only for Michael but for you as well. You are a good woman! I don't know if I would be able to handle having my husband gone so much! Kids can drive you crazy and it is always nice to have an extra set of hands there to help! But now he's passed...that's great!

John Avondet said...

I never doubted him. The firm will next require him to take the North Dakota Bar Exam forthwith.