Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Baby's best friend

Annabelle has not been one to get too attached to stuffed animals. She has a baby doll that she gets when she goes to bed, but I have forgotten to take it on some trips and Anabelle hasn't even realized she doesn't have it. I have her stuffed animals, all five of them, sitting on her bed and she has never shown interest in them.



So, imagine my surprise when all of the sudden a few days ago, she starts carrying the largest of the animals around with her. She likes to give it hugs. Sometimes, I move the bear's head and talk in a low voice, as if I'm the bear, to entertain Annabelle and she loves it.




Here is a picture of Annabelle giving the bear a piggy-back ride.


And in this picture, she is giving him "five".


I took two short videos of Annabelle playing with her new best friend.



No comments: