Monday, September 1, 2008

Annabelle, The Builder

Tonight as I was making dinner, Annabelle was in her usual place, perched on a chair next me to me at the counter. I gave her some spices and cans to play with and this is what she did with them:




After I videotaped the above clip, I was at the stove cooking and after a few minutes, I realized that Annabelle had been very quiet on her chair. I looked over at her and she had somehow stacked the spices on top of each other. How she balanced them, I'll never know, but I had to get it on camera.




I know this entry has a lot of videos in it, but I can't help but show off how adorable my daughter is. In this clip, it's not what you see, but what you hear. I was taking Annabelle's shirt halfway off so that her arms and head were stuck inside the shirt. She thought it was hilarious and giggled uncontrollably. I needed both hands to do this, so I put the camera on the couch and tried to get Annabelle in in the picture, but it didn't work very well. Oh well. It's the laughing that makes this video worth it.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

I love the videos- keep them coming!