Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Jillian's blessing

This past Sunday, Jillian was blessed in church and we had lots of family come visit for the special occasion so here's a warning that there will be tons of pictures and videos.
Everyone was very kind to bring Annabelle gifts. One of her presents was a yoyo from Grandma Ellen. She's been wanting one for a very long time and was very excited that she finally got one. Here's a video of Michael helping her with it and also showing off his own amazing yoyo skills.

And of course, there was a ton of ping pong playing. It was so fun to play with everyone, especially since I've been practicing and can kind of keep up with those that are better than me (which is pretty much everyone).



I wish I had gotten more family pictures after the blessing, but it was cold outside and Jillian was hungry and getting fussy. It was such was a wonderful weekend and I am so grateful that I'm apart of such a wonderful family and that they're so supportive. Thank you for coming and being apart of this special occasion. I love you all.

3 comments:

Jana said...

Wow! Lots of family! Maybe someday we'll live close enough to see each other's children get blessed. Love you!

Genevieve said...

your girls are beautiful!!

Micah said...

Great Pictures!