Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter

Our Easter celebration was relatively low key. There was a city Easter egg hunt at the park that I was interested in taking Annabelle to, but the terrible weather and the 9 am start time made me less than enthusiastic to attend. So we made do with hiding eggs inside the house. I'd had Annabelle's eggs in a basket out in plain sight as part of my Easter decorations for awhile and all week, Annabelle asked me if she could have her eggs yet. She definitely did not like waiting until Easter weekend to get her treats, but her patience paid off and she now gets to play with her eggs as well as eat whatever is in them. Life couldn't get any better for a 3-year old.

For dinner that night, we had chicken parmesan and Annabelle managed to get sauce all over her pants, so I asked her to go put on some new ones and to her credit, she did as I asked. As you can see though, we have a long way to go on style.

No comments: