Monday, April 12, 2010

Spring?

Last Saturday, the day started out beautifully and promised to be the most beautiful spring day we've had yet. Or so I thought. I went running in the morning while Michael played with Annabelle outside in the yard . (Jillian was sleeping.) After I got back, we thought we would take the kids to the park later that afternoon after Jillian was awake and fed. However, by the time we made it to the park late afternoon, the clouds had rolled in and the temperature had dropped. As you can see from the kids' outfits, it wasn't the kind of spring afternoon we were hoping for. But it was still fun to get out. Michael and I threw the frisbee around for the first time since about last September. Here's some videos of Annabelle playing and a picture of Jillian all bundled up. (Sorry, but the videos don't have sound, but you can still enjoy watching Annabelle play.)

And here's a cute picture of Annabelle and me.

No comments: