Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Running

We've had a few sunny days lately and I decided to take advantage of them and of the free double jogging stroller I got. I wouldn't say I enjoyed the run. It was very cold and extremely windy. I needed both hands to push the stroller, which by the way added over 40 extra pounds, and not being able to swing my arms when running made things a little difficult and extra tiring, not to mention the fact that the stroller kept veering to the left big time because that's the side Annabelle was sitting on and she's like 4 times heavier than Jillian. However, I am glad that I actually went out and ran. Jillian slept the whole time, snuggled between 5 blankets. I went in the morning, thank goodness, because by the afternoon, it was snowing, with the wind blowing it everywhere.

2 comments:

Michael W. Brown said...

Looking good! Now all you need is for Jillian to gain about thirty pounds to equalize the weight in the jogging stroller. Otherwise, you will be jogging in circles!

Lorie said...

I never was able to run with kids in tow... it just seems SO much harder. Way to go getting out early on. Only 3 more months and spring will be here!!! (ha)