Sunday, March 7, 2010

Spring, Spring, Spring

Although it's still cold outside, the sun was shining this morning and we've reached March, so I decided to dress the girls in some cute spring dresses for church. They both looked so cute, I had to get some pictures. But before you go scrolling through the rest of this entry looking at the photos, take a look at these two pictures of Annabelle and Jillian side by side wearing the same dress and tell me if you can tell who is who (and don't cheat by looking at pictures of Jillian from this entry to see the difference).

















2 comments:

Lauren said...

So I think that Jillian looks more like Michael and Annabelle obviously looks more like you.... do you see it? I do, especially in the pictures of them in the purple dress. What beautiful girls you have!

Christy said...

Holy cow! They are like twins!