Sunday, March 21, 2010

Milestones

So, right now, I am thinking I have the best baby ever. Jillian slept through the night last night. I put her to bed at 9 and she didn't wake up until just before 7am! I couldn't believe it. The last few nights, she's been sleeping about 6 hours at a time, waking up around 3 for a feeding and then goes back to sleep until between 6 and 7. Annabelle didn't start sleeping all night until she was almost a year old. I was hoping that by 3 months, I'd have Jillian sleeping through the night. But I never dreamed it would actually happen at 7 weeks. Now, don't worry. I'm not letting it go to my head. I don't expect another night like that for a little while, but I think my hopes of getting her to sleep all night by 3 months may not be as hard as I originally thought.

She hit another milestone on Friday. Michael got her to smile at him 3 times in a row and of course, I missed all 3 of them. I've been trying to get her to smile at me for several weeks now, and finally today at church, I got my first smile from her. Now if she'll just do it more often, maybe I can capture one of her amazing smiles on camera. Here's the closest picture I've gotten of her smiling.And here's a video of random moments from the past few weeks:

1 comment:

Christy said...

What an adorable family! Both girls are so cute!