Saturday, March 21, 2009

Sunny Day

Yesterday was such a nice day that Annabelle and I spent most of it outside. It's been warming up in the past week, but usually it's really, really windy or overcast. All of the sudden, the sun was out and it was a gorgeous, beautiful day. I even got a little sunburned.

Our neighbor invited Annabelle to play with sidewalk chalk with her two kids and it turned into an afternoon full of fun. Towards the end, Annabelle and our 3-year-old neighbor started rubbing their hands in the chalk on the sidewalk and rubbing it all over their faces and hair. At that point, I figured maybe it was time to go inside and get cleaned up. It was probably one of Annabelle's favorite days.Make sure when you watch this video, you have the sound on. I added some music to this one.

1 comment:

Mark & Rachel said...

Lindsey, this was our wedding song!! Haha. I loved the warm weather-and cant wait for it to be here for longer than a weekend!!! Lets get together soon-