Thursday, June 3, 2010

Family pictures

I am way behind in my blogging. There has been so much going on and I just haven't had time to update my blog. So, I'll be catching up over the next few days. Last week, Jillian turned 4 months old and we just went to the doctor for her checkup. She is doing great, weighing 13 lbs 15 oz (54th percentile) and is 25 inches long (80th percentile). She's getting close to rolling over and is getting more and more control of her hands.

We also just returned from Michael's hometown to welcome his brother home from an LDS mission. I'm so proud of Eric's hard work and his willingness to serve the Lord. While we were there, we had family pictures taken. I have been wanting to do this since Jillian was born. Right now, we have pictures from Christmas 2007 on the wall, which are obviously very outdated. I'm including some of these family pictures. I'm very happy with them.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Jillian is bigger than Brooklyn! Awesome. She was 13 pounds 1 ounce at her 4 month checkup. Cute pictures!!