Thursday, June 10, 2010

A banquet, a party hat, and a bath

Tonight, Michael and I attended a faculty banquet at the college. For those of you who don't know, this is his first semester teaching as an adjunct professor. I'll be honest, it was kind of weird being there, since Michael's full-time job has nothing to do with the university. Add to that the fact that many of Michael's students are older than I am and I felt a little out of place. However, the food was GREAT! I told Michael that he needed to make sure he continued teaching this class just so we could come to next year's banquet and eat some more yummy food.

On to the kids. Annabelle came home from school yesterday with a "party hat" she made. She has been wearing it non-stop and already it's needed I think 3 fixes (maybe more) in less than 24 hours. Here she is showing it off after school, and then again wearing it today (along with her new favorite shirt, the softball shirt).Jillian does the most curious thing with her mouth. I've only recently noticed her doing it, but she does it all the time. As I was giving her a bath tonight, she was doing it like crazy, so I thought I'd capture it on video. It's like she's chewing on her tongue and then spitting it out or something. I think it's really cute.

No comments: