Thursday, May 7, 2009

"I'm back"

Lately, I have not felt much like blogging, but I've gotten so many pictures and videos that it's time I actually do something with them. So, where to begin. About every 2 weeks, I try and french braid Annabelle's hair to see if it is long enough and thick enough to do it and make it look good without falling out minutes after I finished. Today, I decided to braid my hair (it's so nice because I can leave it in for 2 days without having to do anything and then on the third day, I take them out and I have curly hair- Yea!). After doing my braids, I decided to once again try and braid Annabelle's hair... and I was successful! It's not that tight and may fall out at some point, but the point is I can braid her hair. Here are some pictures of us.It's been overcast and very windy for the last several days and so I took advantage of our unfinished basement and let Annabelle ride her bike around downstairs. I'm not sure how much longer I'll be able to use the basement as an indoor bike area because Michael has mentioned the possibility of him finishing the family room downstairs. That sounds like such a daunting task, but I'm sure if he did end up doing it himself, he'd do a fantastic job. Annabelle and Michael discovered a new way to play Ring around the Rosy. Annabelle wanted me to do it later, but there's no way I was getting on my head like that.

And here's Annabelle doing some of her acrobatics.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahahah, that picture of you two is so cute!!!! And Annabelle's acrobatics picture is hilarious!!! I can't wait, only 1 more month. :D

rachel said...

Those braids look stellar :) Good work!