Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Brown Family Reunion

This past weekend, we had Michael's family visit us. I have a new found respect and appreciation for my mom and mother-in-law who have hosted several people in their home at one time. It is hard work to prepare your house for visitors. But all the hard work paid off and I think everyone had a nice weekend. I have never cooked for 8 adults before and I was pretty nervous about making enough food for everyone. But everything turned out delicious.

I'd say the theme of the weekend was "Rosies" as Annabelle calls it. Annabelle was asking everyone to play "ring around the rosy" with her. There was even some ring around the rosy wheelbarrow-style. I think it's safe to say that everyone had a good time.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That ring around the rosie video is ha-LARIOUSS!! It's so funnnny! Anyways, it's great to see you all having a good time! Miss you!

Cyppy said...

It is as fun to look at the pictures and videos as it was being there! Thanks for a wonderful time. Nice editing on the Rosies video!