Saturday, May 30, 2009

A day at the water park

Annabelle and I spent over 2 hours yesterday going back and forth between playing in the water at the water park and playing on the nearby playground. As you can see by the pictures, Annabelle has been displaying her new mermaid swimming suit. She just loves Ariel and when I went looking for a new swimming suit for her, I was glad to see a little mermaid one. There wasn't one in her right size (in fact, the store I went to didn't have any suits in her size), but we were going to the water park later that day and she didn't have any that fit her. So, I got her one that is 2 sizes too big (don't worry, I had her try it on to make sure it wasn't too big). It's a 2-piece. The top actually fits okay, but the pants are pretty loose. I had to keep pulling them up. Today, I forgot to bring something to make them fit her better, so I tucked them into her swimming diaper. This is about the only time she be able to get away with tucking her pants (or in this case, her suit bottoms) into essentially her underwear.Today, we were lucky enough to have Michael join us. We even decided to let Annabelle ride the carousel. And not only did Annabelle get to ride, Michael insisted that he and I get on a horse as well. I can't even remember the last time I rode on an actual horse on the carousel. Yesterday and today, she couldn't stay away from it and watched it go around constantly. The two videos posted don't have any sound. For some reason, when taking videos with our camera, we can't get the sound to transfer over to the computer. In this first video, whenever she grabs the reins of the horse and shakes them, she's saying, "Giddy up!". It was pretty cute.
.
Here she is watching the carousel. As you can see, she is pretty enthralled and even had her face squished through the fence.(Again, sorry for no sound.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Linz, just to let you know, there is sound on both those videos. I don't know if you just can't hear on yours, but we heard fine on our computer. She's a cutie. :) Love you.

Cyppy said...

Yep, I heard AnnaB say "giddyup"! Where is the water park? I hadn't heard about this adventure. Sounds like a lot of fun!

Jana said...

Yeah, I heard sound too. Cute!