Friday, May 11, 2012

Jillian's a big kid now

A few weeks ago, I decided that it was time to potty train Jillian. I was tired of having two kids in diapers. Three weeks ago, I spent the week prepping myself mentally and preparing Jillian. Finally after the previous 9 days of sitting in the bathroom for hours and hours, on Wednesday of this week, something in her little brain clicked and she is now informing me when she needs to use the bathroom. It's wonderful! Of course, we still have several accidents a day, but she now recognizes the urge and can tell me. Way to go, Jillian!



2 comments:

Jana said...

Congratulations Jillian! I agree that one kid in diapers is enough! I'm not missing the poop-changing parties.

Lauren said...

Good luck with the potty training adventure.... I was telling Michael that Potty training has been one of the biggest challenges I've dealt with as a parent.... Lots of lessons learned about increasing my patience!