Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Amazing...

Sarah is such an awesome baby. Last week, at 7 1/2 weeks of age, she slept from about 10:30 p.m. to 6 a.m. or later all week long. I didn't even know that was possible. Of course, it came at the best time because I began potty training Jillian last week so I needed as much sleep as possible so that my frustration with the potty training didn't get out of hand. This week she's woken up once to eat around 3 or 4, but then goes right back to sleep until 7 or 8.

Sarah also smiles at me. When we blessed her last week, she smiled at everyone else but me. I'm talking about people that she was only seeing for the first time. I have been constantly smiling as her since she was born, but still she showed me no love. Finally last week, I got her to smile at me and she does it quite often now. She also can fall asleep anywhere no matter what noises are going on around her. Her favorite position is with her arms raised above her head, sometimes with one hand raised in the air. I love this girl!
This video was taken while I was sitting in the bathroom waiting for Jillian who is being potty trained. The man's voice in the background is from my i-pod. Jillian was playing with it while she sat on the toilet.

No comments: