Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Sarah

  
I can't believe it's almost been 7 weeks since Sarah was born. Here are some of the latest pictures and videos of Sarah and her sisters. They still love and adore her. Even Jillian hasn't shown any signs of jealousy or dislike of Sarah, which is shocking to me. Sarah is such a good baby. She sleeps really well at night and is usually very pleasant during the day, which is great considering she doesn't take a pacifier. I've heard of babies who "don't take" a pacifier, but I always thought the parents just didn't push it. I am a HUGE fan of pacifiers, and I thought there was no way I could ever survive a baby who doesn't like one. Well, Sarah as proved me wrong, at least thus far. I've tried to give one to her everyday for weeks, but have finally given up and I've got to say, I don't ever even think of giving her one now. Even when she's fussy, the thought doesn't even enter my mind. Perhaps if she were a fussy, colicky baby, I would think differently. I love having her in our family and can't wait to see what kind of personality she has.



 
This is also what Sarah has been doing lately. I think we've had 3 blowouts in the last 3 days, 2 of them ending up all over me as well as Sarah (sorry for the graphic picture). 

1 comment:

Jana said...

I ditto Annabelle: Sarah, you are so cute. I love you, Sarah. You are so cute.