Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter Sunday

I spent quite a while on Saturday trying to decide and coordinate what my kids would wear for church on Sunday. My mom bought all three girls matching dresses, but even though she bought the largest size available for Annabelle, it was still too short. I didn't want Annabelle to feel left out if I dressed the little girls in matching clothes, so I had to go with plan B. All three girls looked so adorable in their beautiful Easter outfits, I couldn't get enough pictures. They are all my favorites.

2 comments:

Joseph and Mary + Seven said...

Your girls are so adorable! I love all the pictures! Isn't it fun to play dress up with real dolls!?

Lauren said...

What beautiful girls! How are things going with 3? You seem to be handling it so well. Cute cute!