Monday, April 9, 2012

Active again

Today was such a beautiful. I was already planning on starting a running routine again this week, but I knew that if the weather was bad, I would seriously lack the motivation to get out and run. Fortunately, it was gorgeous weather and almost even made me excited to go running. I couldn't get too excited because I knew it was going to be hard and I was going to be in serious pain tomorrow, but it was wonderful to be outside in such nice weather and I felt good doing something to help me get back in shape.

When I got home, Annabelle wanted to do some stretching with me, so here's a video of one of our exercises.


2 comments:

Beth Instructor said...

Your amazing! Miss you guys.

Amber said...

Ah, I love you and your kiddies! I wish I could be up there with you! Hehe :)