Thursday, July 17, 2008

More travels

Well, Annabelle and I are going on another vacation tomorrow. Poor Michael must stay behind to study and take yet another bar exam. So, in order to get some peace and quiet (and a good night's rest- I'm a terrible bed mate), he's shipping us off to the lovely Sheridan, Wyoming. Although we will miss Michael, we are glad to be visiting with grandparents. Last summer, I spent several weeks with my parents and then a couple weeks his Michael's parents while he stayed and studied for the Colorado bar exam. This summer, there is another bar exam to take, so that means more trips to the grandparents' house for the lovely Brown girls.

This parting from each other is nothing new. I've added up the number of days that Michael and I have been away from each other and it comes to quite a few. I can't even remember all of the various reasons why we were separated, but of the ones I do remember, it adds up to almost 3 months of our being apart in the last 3 years.

We're hoping that this is the last bar exam Michael will have to take. If not, maybe I can convince him to send us to Hawaii next time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, you are just going everywhere this summer. :D Next summer you won't have to go ANYwhere because I'll be the one traveling to come see you. Haha, I love you.