Monday, July 14, 2008

Friends...

There are certain things in life that I think you can't live without, and one of those
things is friends. I was lucky enough to have several good friends
throughout my life. Some were friends for a short time, while other friendships have lasted to this day. But, all of them meant a great deal to me. My siblings and parents continue to be my good friends, as well as all of my in-laws. I happen to live and be married to my best friend, which is something for which I will always be grateful.



I was reminded of the importance and the joys of having friends around when my long-time bosom friend and her roommate came to visit me here in Rexburg. Although my friend and I have not lived near each other for several years, we were still able to joke around and laugh as we did back in high school. Her roommate that came with her was also cool and I was also glad to make a new friend. Lauran and Katie were fun and quickly gained Annabelle's approval and she wasted no time in showing off what a fun girl she is.

They took her to the park and played with her. They taught her key phrases like, "Cool, dude" and even a little Chinese. Annabelle and I were sorry to see them leave, but I wish them well on their journey.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

HI, Miss lindsey lou! both katie and I had a miraculous time with you guys! It was sooo nice to see an old friend on our long journey. Thanks again for opening your home up to us! Lots of love, lauran