Friday, December 9, 2011

Quality time with Dad


Due to Michael's job and church calling, he is not home very often and it is not uncommon for him to get home after the kids have gone to bed. Last week, I had a church meeting that I was in charge of and Michael got to have dinner with the kids and put them to bed. In order to make the most of his time with the girls, Michael bought ingredients to make some yummy dessert with them while a pizza cooked in the oven. They made worms in dirt (chocolate pudding with gummy worms in it). I think they all had fun and it makes me happy to see them together. Even Jillian, who is attached at my hip, seemed to enjoy Daddy time (after a very sad goodbye to me). And Michael got some cute pictures of their activity. Thanks Michael.

1 comment:

rachel said...

What a great Dad idea; it looks like a fun night!!