Sunday, December 18, 2011

Photo shoot with Dad

After I put the kids to bed tonight, I uploaded pictures from the camera to use for my blog and I found a few I was not expecting. Apparently while I was out running an errand tonight, Michael had a little photo shoot with the girls. This rarely happens where he gets time with them and everyone (meaning Jillian) is happy. Also, please note the background of these pictures. Michael and I got each other for Christmas a new bed set, including sheets (microfiber sheets are the BEST), comforter, decorative pillows, etc. Who knew that just adding new bedding would change the look of a room?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are just the cutest! That last picture with Annabelle's arm around Jillian is so stinkin' precious. Wish you were here! Love you so much!

Lauren said...

Very Cute pictures! Wow, Jillian has changed so much since I saw her in August. I hope you guys have a very merry Christmas! Miss you guys!