Thursday, October 1, 2009

Pumping in the cold

Even though the weather has changed drastically in only a matter of days and it's quite cold outside, Annabelle was very insistent that we go outside and swing. I tried to tell her it was too cold, but she really wanted to. We managed to stay outside for about 7 minutes before she decided it was too windy and cold. However, in that short amount of time, I was able to get a quick video of her pumping on the swing. She's not perfect, but she sort of understands what to do.

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Hey!! You guts should come down this weekend! I don't know if my mom got a hold of you bug she's doing a cousin dinner at her house on Sunday between 5 and 5:30. We've invited all the cousins that are fairly close and hope that everyone can come! Call me (801)-645-7983 or my mom (801)731-6855 and let us know if you'll be there! Thanks!!

rachel said...

Good job Annabelle! A top notch job :)