Monday, October 5, 2009

Just in time

Annabelle's winter coat from the last two years has become too small for her and Saturday, I got her a new one. Apparently, I got it just in time too because today we had our first snowfall and a high of only 39 degrees. The coat I bought is going to be a great one. It's one of those 4-in-1 types if coats, where you can use it 4 different ways. It's a size 4 and it also came with mittens and a hat. The coat fits great; however, I am extremely disappointed in the hat. Either Annabelle has a large head or the manufacturers accidentally matched a size 12 months hat with a size 4 coat. As you can see from the picture, it's a pretty tight fit. But Annabelle was very insistent on wearing it during our walk. It never stayed on for very long before I had to pull it back down. Anyway, I wasn't quite ready for snow yet, but since I have no choice now, I will happily embrace the new season.

No comments: