Thursday, July 9, 2009

Summary of June

Wow, it's been a while. It's hard to keep up on your blog when you've got different members of your family coming to visit during an entire month. I can't even begin to give an account of the last 4 weeks we've enjoyed, so I'll summarize and add lots of pictures.

My brother and his family came at the beginning of the month. Annabelle and Simon had a great time hanging out. Then, my younger sister was here and shared some "special" moments with Annabelle in the bathroom. I also got to meet my niece for the first time when my other sister and her husband and baby came. And lastly, my parents were able to come and see our new house as well. Then, last weekend, we spent the 4th of July at my grandma's cabin in Brighton, UT. It was so fun to see my family, especially since we live all over the United States and are not likely to see each other again for a long time.

And now, the pictures.

No comments: