Friday, February 20, 2009

Girls' weekend

Annabelle and I are having a girls' weekend. Michael is out of town until Sunday night and we have been making the most of our time alone at home. This morning, we spent some time at the library and then at the store, where I picked up a couple of presents for Annabelle's birthday which is on Monday. Thankfully, she's not old enough to understand that I'm getting gifts for her. She saw me put them in the cart and was interested in them, but as soon as we got home, I hid them and she's forgotten all about them.

Over the last few days, we (well, actually I) have been making up a dance to Annabelle's favorite song from our Celtic Woman cd, Sail Away. This evening, we got it on film. It was such a success that I think maybe we'll make up some more dances and even have costumes next time. This video is only a bit of the whole thing. I made a video if the whole song, but that seems a little too long to post on my blog.


After Annabelle was in bed, I watched a movie that I got at the library this morning. It's the perfect movie for having an evening to myself. It's called The Inheritance. If you like Pride and Prejudice and Sense and Sensibility, you'll like this one. It's based on the book of the same title by Louis May Alcott. I quite enjoyed it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, Lindsey, I love the videos you put on here. And because of that, Mom, Dad, and I are going to make a video and send it to you tomorrow for Annabelle's birthday. It's going to be fabulous and we hope all of you enjoy it. :D Love you!

Cyppy said...

Happy Birthday, AnnaB! Lindsey, you may be recruited for a new class at the YMCA...Celtic Dance Aerobics! Good exercise, good fun!