Monday, February 9, 2009

Fun with snow and a football

Although Annabelle does not have a snow suit, I decided we would go outside and play in the snow anyway. She had a blast. An hour later, she still didn't want to come in. We climbed to the top of snow drifts that were 5 feet tall, slid down the slide at the playground (we pushed the snow away from the bottom of the slide), used our rear ends as sleds and slid down hills, and so on.

Here's a video of us playing with a football. I'm sorry that you can't really ever see Annabelle's face. I was using both of my hands to spin the football and therefore couldn't hold the camera, so I set it on the ground. The reason for this video is so you can hear Anabelle's laugh. It's pretty funny.

By the way, Michael showed me a better way to spin the football to make it go faster. In this video, I don't get the ball going too fast.

No comments: