Monday, December 8, 2008

More fun with Daddy

Anyone who has met Annabelle knows that she has tons of energy and she's not scared of anything. I have a hard enough time keeping up with her all day everyday and then Michael has to come home and introduce this to her:


All day long all she says is "flip, flip". However, that is not my thing. I do not feel comfortable playing with her the way Michael does. But she loves it and now I have to come up with something that is just as fun that she can do with me during the day. But I'm sure glad that Annabelle has fun with her dad.

We also had our first real snow today. I thought we would have had lots of snow already. Hopefully it won't be too snowy and icy during the holiday when everyone is traveling.

3 comments:

Cyppy said...

Yikes! That girl and her dad are fearless. Be careful, M!

AnnaB is indeed adorable in her festive finery! She is what you'd call a "Christmas Belle!"

rachel said...

She is SO cute. I love her laugh and her beautiful hair. We love you guys!

Jamie said...

I want to officially welcome you to Southeastern Idaho winters! We'll see the grass again in June, May if we're lucky.