Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas! I can't believe tomorrow is Christmas Eve. I love this time of year and am thankful we can celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ. I'm so grateful to have Him as my Savior.


Annabelle and I have been in my hometown of O'Fallon, IL since Wednesday night and we have had a blast with my parents, sister, and brother. Michael arrives tonight and we are so excited to see him. It's impossible to explain all the fun things we've done, but Annabelle is now well acquainted with everyone and loves to play all sorts of games with them.


We began our trip by setting up the Chrstmas tree, and Annabelle was a great little helper.




Amber took this one of Annabelle and me and I think it is my favorite one of the two of us.



I hope no one minds these pictures, but I couldn't help but post them. Amber and I did Annabelle's hair while she was taking a bath and they turned out so cute, I had to put them up.



Here's a cute one of Amber and Annabelle.

1 comment:

rachel said...

Those pictures are adorable! It was good to talk to you all yesterday. Love you!!!