Sunday, August 24, 2008

Popcorn toss

Last night, Annabelle and I were playing downstairs while Michael was upstairs talking with his folks and I decided I was in the mood for some popcorn. Annabelle, of course, couldn't resist having a few kernels herself. I thought I might try and teach her to throw popcorn in the air and catch it in her mouth. After watching me throw one kernel up and catch in my mouth, Annabelle started laughing so hard. I don't think I've ever heard her laugh that hard before. So, I did it again and got the same result. She was laughing so hard that I started laughing. Once she saw me laughing, she started laughing harder. It got to the point where I had tears streaming down my face and I had let out a few snorts (for those of you who don't know, yes, I snort when I laugh, but only when it is well deserved). After doing this for several minutes and running upstairs to show Michael, I thought about getting it on video. Well, by this time, Annabelle was not laughing nearly as hard, but I taped it anyway. When you watch the video, imagine both of us laughing 10 times harder.



3 comments:

Cyppy said...

Such an infectious and adorable giggle!

rachel said...

what a cute video! We miss you guys and love you! I will have to give you a call sometime soon.

Colleen said...

She is so cute! Definitely come visit us when you are in SLC again.