Friday, August 29, 2008

McCain and Palin

Although I have already posted an entry today, I have more to write about, due to the excitement of John McCain naming his running mate. I have been very interested to hear who it would be, thinking that it would probably be one of three people constantly mentioned, one of them being Mitt Romney. Before McCain became the GOP nominee, I was hoping Romney would win the nomination. Once it was decided that he wouldn't, but that he was being considered for McCain's running mate, I wasn't sure whether this was a good idea or not. I still have hopes of his running for president later on and I think that being VP could have played either a positive or negative role in his future run.

I don't know anything about Sarah Palin nor have I ever heard her name before. I'm still trying to find out about her and what she has accomplished. I have done some research on her and I have liked several things that I read, but there are some matters that I have not liked so much. I'm still trying to figure out all the pros and cons of selecting a woman as your running mate.

It will be interesting to watch if this team makes it to the White House and see the history they will make there.

No comments: