Sunday, October 28, 2012

First snowfall of the season


We had our first snowfall the other day and boy, it was a lot. Fortunately, it looks like we're going to have some nice weather the next few days and hopefully the snow will melt and give us a nice Halloween day.

As soon as Annabelle got home from school on the day that it snowed, she and Jillian were begging to go outside and play. I pulled their snow stuff out of the closet and got them all bundled up. I even put Sarah in her snowsuit, although she and I only lasted about 5 minutes outside before I had to go in and put her down for a nap. Annabelle and Jillian had a blast. And everyday since, they've spent several hours outside playing outside in the snow.

 






In this video, the girls didn't know I was filming them and I caught Annabelle getting a taste of the snow.


No comments: