Wednesday, August 22, 2012

My sister

My sister came to visit for a week before school started. We had such a fun time. She and I have such similar personalities and we had fun every minute she was here. One of the highlights of her trip was going to the swimming pool. It was built last year and includes a lazy river, a kiddie pool, a climbing wall, and high slides. The kids and I hadn’t gone yet and I was excited to see it.

It was a little difficult to have 3 little kids and only 2 adults, but we managed to have fun. After dinner, just Amber and I went back to pool and the two of us had a blast. We spent most of the time lazing around the lazy river. We went down the 3 story high slide a few times and it was great.

I love having my sister around.




Amber got some great videos of Sarah laughing and even provided some commentary on a video of Sarah sucking on my finger.








No comments: